I was born at the old Allamanda Hospital and grew up at Terranora. Like many kids, I spent my summers learning to swim at Rainbow Bay. I married my husband on Currumbin Beach.
I want to give the next generation the same lifestyle and opportunities I enjoyed growing up.
As your local Member for Currumbin, I will work every day to make sure Currumbin remains a great place to live, work and raise a family.
Working for the Southern Gold Coast
I will always put Currumbin first. For me, it’s about service, not self-interest. People are frustrated by local traffic congestion, especially the M1. The M1 is like a carpark and families want to spend time together – not stuck in traffic.
We need to plan together for the future, to make sure our community and way of life is protected. Our community deserves a government that will work for us – not themselves – and deliver here locally.
As your local Member, I will fight hard for you so that we can get the investment on the Gold Coast that will create great jobs and opportunity for everyone who wants to work.
With Deb Frecklington and the LNP, we will get Queensland working again. We will:
- Create job opportunities, especially here in our tourism and hospitality sectors that employ so many locals
- Get back to basics in schools and make sure our kids aren’t left behind
- Build new and better roads
- Get waiting lists under control and our hospitals working
- Build dams and secure Queensland’s water supply, to help grow our economy
I am here for you.
Please don’t ever hesitate to get in touch with me.
Laura’s Social Media
Authorised by Lincoln Folo, Liberal National Party of Queensland, 281 Sandgate Road, Albion QLD 4010.